Joyce and Timea, two hardcore marketers discuss current and evergreen marketing topics and trends, with guests and the audience. An informal conversation every Monday from 3PM GMT, with practical tips and insights.
(If you’re new to Clubhouse, email me, and I’ll send you an invite and tell you how it works: firstname.lastname@example.org)
We plan to cover the following topics:
1 March Monday 3PM GMT – Lockdown Marketing Trends:
- Insights into the latest Google trends,
- Hybrid model: a combination of online and offline experiences, with case studies
- On-demand content and how you can create these, with case study
8 March Monday 3PM GMT – How do you build your self-brand?
- Dispelling some myths about small business branding, storytelling
- What are the basic elements of a self-brand, how to do it
- Brand image guidelines by our guest speaker, Caroline Somer
15 March Monday 3PM GMT – Marketing for 2021: where do you focus?
- Whirlwind tour of channels businesses can use to market themselves locally and globally
- Report of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
22 March Monday 3PM GMT – Building your audience
- How to find your audience
- Content marketing tips
- Email marketing tips
29 March Monday 3PM GMT – Latest trends on LinkedIn
- Urban legends, and the cold hard truth
- Overview of the benefits, who it can benefit, marketing tips
5th Apr (Easter Mon) – no Marketing Monday
12th Apr Monday 3PM GMT- Can you really get business from Tik Tok?
- How it works
- Case studies
19th Apr Monday 3PM GMT – From Corporate Escapee to running a business
- Discussing our experiences when making the switch, having the right mindset
- Joyce’s report on the research done for the Kingston Council
26th Apr Monday 3PM GMT – How businesses can be more visible locally
- Google my business
- How you can benefit from the buy local concept, even if you have a service
About the moderators:
Joyce Ong, founder of MarketingTech | 360 Consulting | App | SEO | LinkedIn
A lifetime of marketing experience, first as a corporate marketer, now supporting SMEs. Areas of marketing focus: mobile apps, local SEO, and LinkedIn lead generation.
- Instagram: @marketingtechldn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joycemarketingtech
TImea Kadar, Chief Marketing Mentor at Francis Cooper, Director of London Marketing Club
With 21 years of experience in marketing, I’m always hungry to learn more, now experimenting with Clubhouse. Major areas of focus: marketing strategies, LinkedIn strategy, content marketing, copywriting, storytelling.
- Instagram: @marketinglondonclub
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timeakadar