London Marketing Grant
A year of free tuition for junior marketers and new entrepreneurs
Do you want to get better at practical marketing but have no funds to cover expensive courses?
London Marketing Club is launching the Marketing Grant to offer a year of free tuition, networking, and mentoring to
- Junior marketers who have just finished university
- Beginner entrepreneurs who are starting their journey
What we offer:
- Free access to all online courses on various marketing topics
- Invitation to all events, workshops, live courses
- Group mentoring sessions every month (it will be online)
Deadline for applications: 20 September, 5 PM
In a year our grant holders
- have a practical understanding of the various fields of marketing (copywriting, content marketing, strategic planning, event organising, LinkedIn, and other social media).
- have a strong network of other professionals and businesses to lean on
- have introductions to key decision-makers
- have a clear understanding of what they want and know how to get there.
Group mentoring - free
London Marketing Club Grant holders get monthly group mentoring.
Access to resources - free
Grant holders have access to all paid courses, online resources, and recordings.
Live events - free
Grant holders participate in live events, courses, and networking sessions.
I want to celebrate my amazing mentor Timea who kept inspiring me and pushing my limits.
Thanks to her, I found confidence within to be a public speaker, to innovate at my workplace and not to be afraid to show the world who I really am.
She has been supportive every step of the way constantly motivating me to strive to do better.
Timea is not only a marketing genius, but the most thoughtful, inspiring and caring mentor who shares her light, passion for what she does and unmatched inner strength with those around her.
I am grateful for everything she had done for me and proud to know her and have worked with her. I am envy of everyone who will have a chance to work with her in the future – they don’t how lucky they are yet!
Timea is a terrific mentor. She gave me some valuable lessons and ideas.
Timea has an outstanding knowledge of marketing, leadership, and networking. She is very generous and is supporting the community professionally.
I took part in Timea’s 30 days LinkedIn challenge. It helped me improve my networking skills significantly.
I would recommend this course to anyone struggling to get a grasp on LinkedIn.
Hello, I’m Timea, and I personally invite you to apply for the London Marketing Grant
Timea Kadar FCIM, Founding Director, Marketing Club London
I love marketing and I believe it belongs to everybody who wants to learn about it. To give access to practical knowledge to those who are short of funds for the moment, we decided to launch the Marketing Grant.
Grant holders will have access to all our online and live training programs, events, and to a monthly group, coaching delivered by me. All we ask is commitment and a desire to learn.
And above all, we’ll have fun too.
- Timea has always and only done marketing (21 years) as marketing lead at large corporations and later as marketing consultant for middle sized businesses.
- She won awards Best Business Consultancy in London 2019 and Best Marketing Mentoring Specialists in London 2021.
- She is member of the Association of Business Mentors and the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- She regularly speaks about marketing at prestigious conferences at ExCel, NatWest Bank and the County Hall.
Who can apply?
We want to give a chance to those who are short of financial resources but are eager to learn and practice marketing. (They can live anywhere in the world, as training will be online with some of the networking in London.)
- Junior marketers, who have just finished their studies and either starting a job or looking for a job.
- Beginner entrepreneurs who have just founded their company and need every penny as they don’t have clients yet.
We don’t want you to lose months or years without proper help, or what’s worse, trust cheap sources.
What we ask in return
The Grant doesn’t cost any money and there won’t be any upsell, everything stays free for a year.
We do ask Grant holders to participate in the courses, do the tasks, come to the mentoring sessions (these will be online). We’d like to support committed professionals and entrepreneurs who do everything to develop their marketing knowledge.